RE: Poll - How Many PCs on Your Home LAN

On 15 Jun 2002, at 9:32, Gerard McGovern wrote:

> > What do you do with 11-15 ?
>
> Invite people over for the biggest game of Quake ever? :-)
>
> G (who has 10)

Crikey! I get fed up maintaining that many PCs. I had 3 once, got
fed up, went back to 2 (a spare for a friend to play games on is
v.v.useful), but it's creeping up again now that the FujiTabs are on
the scene.

I couldn't cope with 10 but may change my mind in future.

Are they all in active service, Gerard?

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx / stuart@xxxxxxx