Re: The Solution to Room Occupation Detection

> Have you read any of the experiences of “normal” people in the Orange connected home, and the Laing “Internet

> house”?

I attended a Lecture by one of the main people involved in the Orange house in May.

> Don’t get me wrong, I’m not deliberately trying to come across as a luddite, I’m just trying to say that whenever you

> get the urge to automate, as we all do from time to time, take a step back, and think to yourself, is it worth it, and

> will it make life better? Asking the wife is probably a reasonable sanity check J

I undestand that, but what *I* am trying to get thru is that what you think isn't worth while, lots of others will.  It's a personal thing.  Like Keith just can't get his head round anyone ever wanting a fast car :)

M.