RE: TTS and how to do it?

On 14 Jun 02, at 11:24, Kenneth Watt wrote:

> Yeah Frank, in an ideal world that would be the answer but what I
> don't really want is amps and speakers dotted all over the gaff, added
> to which, where do hide all this kit? The other thing is, why use
> multiple amps when there really is no need to, that means power to
> each point too and in some locations that could be a major pain.
>
> It has to pass WAF! Putting even more "hi-fi" kit, as she will see it,
> in every room is going to be a bit of a non-starter.

No WAF required here, but I agree too. For my purposes, I just
want small discreet speakers in each room...

> Now, sinking a single small speaker in every room would be acceptable,
> so long as I can paint the grill or it looks nice :(

...such as the ceiling mounted speakers that have been discussed
in the past.

I don't mind having multiple amps stuck up in the loft and runs of
speaker cable going from there to each room/zone.

If I want a music system, I'll do something else with proper
speakers etc, although the reason I will likely setup a stereo pair of
discreet speakers is so that I have the option of music from them
too.

Stuart