RE: TTS and how to do it?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: TTS and how to do it?
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:24:28 +0100

Yeah Frank, in an ideal world that would be the answer but what I don't
really want is amps and speakers dotted all over the gaff, added to
which, where do hide all this kit? The other thing is, why use multiple
amps when there really is no need to, that means power to each point too
and in some locations that could be a major pain.

It has to pass WAF! Putting even more "hi-fi" kit, as she will see it,
in every room is going to be a bit of a non-starter.

Now, sinking a single small speaker in every room would be acceptable,
so long as I can paint the grill or it looks nice :(

K.