Re: WaveFinder dies... sob...

It's unregulated, and particularly unstable in my experience. I had terrible
problems with reception using the supplied ps, but after replacing it with a
decent regulated supply it's now perfect. If you've got a regulated supply
knocking around you might want to try that before assuming the wf is dead.