RE: [ukha_d] Rackmount fridges was: More than £5k on HA in the last year???

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Rackmount fridges was: More than £5k on HA in the last year???
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:43:38 +0100

Hospitality in Broadcast Post Production Suites used to be legendary

It was there fore one reason
If wine and food was offered to the client in the afternoon the edit or dub=
would take longer
And therefore increase the edit time
At anything up to =A3720 per hour hire charge for the suite, the cost of fridge and wine rack in the machine room was an easy budget decision when designing the installation :)
Mike