-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Howe [mailto:graham@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 June 2002 13:45
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] CAT 5

I am no expert here, but I am sure this is not correct. Neither A nor B
would create a cross-over cable if both ends of the cable were
terminated to the same standard. All my wiring happens to be B, for no
reason other than that was the first one I came across. As I think Mark
said earlier, as long as you choose one standard and stick to it then
there is no difference at all. Cross-=-over cables are created by not
having the same termination on each end.

Regards

Graham

<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> > Service.