Re: More than£5k on HA in the last year???

Thank God this is what you *have* spent, not what you are *going* to spend.

Back end of this year/early next I have a 240m2 barn to fit out. Will be
using Clipsal C-BUS (however will look at the Polaron stuff). Flood wiring
for CAT5 (possibly a proprietary CAT6 solution). Alarm system connect to
C-BUS. Heating system connect to the Alarm/C-BUS. Whole house audio, not
sure if this will be home build or a QED/Linn type solution. And a host of
things that I haven't thought about but will be essential when I buy them
(but possibly not afterward).

Oh, apparently I also need to buy something called a fridge, washing
machine and cooker.

       privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the
       sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.
       Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in
       part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are
       susceptible to change.

ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
       the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained
       in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to
       your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not
       guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been
       maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
       interceptions or interference.