-----Original Message-----
From: Keyvan Rahimian [mailto:keyvan@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 June 2002 22:10
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] Help / Ideas on S-Video input

Keith:

Thank you for prompt response. As far as the card goes, I am pretty sure that the S-Video and Composite inputs act independently on the TV capture card. This is because I have had the Composite display output from a X10 xcam receiver (in NTSC !) while the S-Video input was used the show the sky output (in B&W set to PAL).
I have also checked my Sky+ settings and set the Video Output to RGB (services/..../picture settings) the output is still B&W. As I type this, I have a 5 meter S-Video minidin cable feeding my Avermedia card with good quality Sky pictures.
Only if I could this without having to unplug the S-Video cable from the Sky+. I can not seem to find my Sky+ handbook !! So I am unable to check the compatibility of the Sky scart ports.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Many thanks for your help.

KR