-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 June 2002 19:42
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Suggestions for a TV

Graham,

I'm not making any specific recommendations, as I don't have such a tele any
more... (I gave the 33" to the folks, and the bedroom tele is a "= cheapo"

28-incher...)

But, I can get you a Sony KV29LS30 29" fd Trinitron Wega, including cabinet,
for =A3495.00 including VAT. there'd be a =A320 delivery charge on top of that.
- All brand new, A-grade, boxed and fully warrantied official UK stock.

I believe that this is a pretty good price! (Currently on sale at
Curry's
for =A3578.35)

Let me know if this is of any interest to you...

Also possibly of interest, - I can get a Sony VPL-HS1 projector,
complete
with 60" screen, for =A31595.00 including VAT (=A35 delivery). - not s= ure
how
that matches up with the usual webtailers....

Paul G.

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk