RE: SliMP3 Ethernet MP3 Player

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SliMP3 Ethernet MP3 Player
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 10:55:57 +0100

> idea being, fire on a huge playlist and leave it alone. Now,
> as Phil can certainly testify, I do like my grub and I tend
> to spend a lot of time both cooking and then eating so I
> generally need about a five hour playlist or so to satisfy
> what I (personally) want to do and the way I live. Neither

Oh yes ... If there ever was an excuse for a bloke to wear a frilly
apron it's what Ken lobs together on those hot things in that room that
us blokes don't usually go in other than to fetch another cold beer from
the fridge. (That's assuming the wife is doing something else that means
that she couldn't fetch it of course.)

I've had nothing but grief from Jo this week because of my inability to
"measure up" ...

... I assume she's still talking about the kitchen!

Point of order though Ken ... We're both a couple of "cuddly" buggers
and therefore I don't think either of us spend too long actually
*eating* what's there...

Phil