Multizone IR Control

Hi All

this is my first posting so be gentle please....

I have just moved into my new flat and I want to install wiring for IR,
Video, Sound and Data. I have access to lots of CAT5e cable but everything
else I need to purchase. The total floor space is 46m2 over 2 floors. I
think I understand how to distribute Video (RG-6), Sound (79 Strand Cable)
and I work in IT so understand Data cabling. What do I need to distribute IR
control from the lounge to each bedroom (all 3 of them), the kitchen and the
bathroom? The flat is very small but I want to treat this as a learning
project. I want to wall mount the IR receivers as well.  I want to control,
TV, Cable, DVD, Video and Stereo at least with expansion to other equipment
possible. I have been surfing the various sites and I can't seem to find a
splitter/amplifier that suites my needs. Can anyone give me any pointers?
The closest I can find is 795-20 from Xantech but it seems a little over the
top for me.

Regards

Haydn Mellowship
Project Manager
IT Special Projects

Tel: +44 (0)20 7815 8742
Fax: +44 (0)20 7979 8742
Mobile: +44 (0)790 1515856
Email: haydn.mellowship@xxxxxxx

********************************
Everything in this email and any attachments relating to the official
business of Standard
Bank Investment Corporation and all subsidiaries, Stanbic, is proprietary to
the company. It is
confidential, legally priveleged and protected by law. Stanbic does not own
and endorse any
other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being that
of Stanbic.

The person addressed in the email is the sole authorised recipient. Please
notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally reached you and do not read, disclose
or use the content
in any way.

Stanbic cannot insure that the integrity of this communication has been
maintained nor that it
is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.