Re: OT: Keyboard failure

Check if the +5V supply is available on the keyboard socket. Possible
an onboard fuse has blown, if so you could possible make an adapter
lead and take the +5V from somewhere else to power the keyboard.

One other thought..... I'm pretty sure one of my Mobo's has a link to
select between +5V and +5Vstby for the keyboard supply. If yours has
such a link, check it hasnt become dislodged.

Keith