RE: Tivo settings

How do I set it to dial out at night or very early morning as at present it is going to dial out this morning at 09:56?

You don’t, TiVo moves the time about it would seem but generally tries to get through at night, I think this is to maximise the chances of getting through first time rather than have every TiVo in the UK all dialling at the same time ;-)

I have version 1.5 installed. When does this get ugraded and how?

Totally automatic process, it should download over the next few days and it will tell you when it has been done.

HTH

K.