From: Graham Howe <graham@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 9:23 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Tivo

Despite an unbelievable workload (hence me being close to silent on this list) I did manage to pop out today and happened to pass two powerhouse
stores. The first (Milton Keynes) said they did know about the =A399 price = but
they were not offering that, infact they were not offering any Tivo on its<= BR> own at all. Instead they had a rather nice TV that came with a Tivo thrown<= BR> in for free. But I couldn't justify a TV so left the store and then stopped=
at another (Bletchley) and here they said the price was =A399 without me ev= en
prompting, said it was a Jubilee offer ending today and they were out of stock, but that I could order at the =A399 price and pick up on Friday, so<= BR> that is what I did.

Regards

Graham

P.S. I did think about buying two, I could certainly find a use for two, bu= t
I couldn't afford two subscriptions, I assume I would need two subs?

P.P.S. I have a few 40Gb disks lying about, can the Tivo take more than one=
disk at a time or should I just get a bigger single disk?

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk