Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Can Bus

Hi Dave
            Let us know when you put the Can Bus stuff on site. Rummaged thru stuff i downloaded and found some app notes from microchip on Can Bus so started reading again . Are the chips expensive? Also is that your own touch screen on your site, expensive? .I installed one today on a machine (siemens) $10,000 .

Frank Mc