Re: £99 TiVos = £299 TiVo with subscription....

Jason Lee wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Is it possible to transfer tivo between phone lines/subscrubers.
>
> I intend to give the Tivo to my parents when I'm finished.
>
> Is that even possible?

Hi Jason,

The sub is tied to the serial number of your box. When you get it home
you'll have about 5 days grace period to test  it and play with it....
it'll then start complaining that your grace will be running out on
<insert date here>

You can either activate it on either monthly or lifetime..... it doesn't
use any identification apart from the serial number, so you could get a
sub for one month, then your parents could resub, or you could buy the
lifetime and get them to pay for it or whatever.... :)

Don't make any judgements till you get 2.5.5 down (within 48 hours) ...
I was shocked when I got it out the box with 1.5 on it.... very poor
season pass management etc, but 2.5.5 kicks ass :D

Cheers

Doogie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor