Re: X10 light switch control - in layman's terms please :-)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: X10 light switch control - in layman's terms please :-)
  • From: "garygfx" <garygfx@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 09:47:12 -0000

Justin, nice idea! I'm all for bodgematic solutions if they're safe
and look good, but I don't think I have the same bodging experiance
as you yet. ;-) But I do think that modifying the LW10 in some way is
an interesting solution, especially since my house is being decorated
as I type.

Thanks,
Gary.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Justin" <justin@g...> wrote:
> If you have plasterboard walls you could try the 'gadgetjunkie
bodgematic
> LW10 conversion'.
> Simply connect a nice looking clipsal momentary switch accross the
contacts
> inside a LW10, secure with hot glue and stash the LW10 in the wall
cavity,
> just behind the clipsal.
>
> Justin.
>
> Disclaimer:
> Don't blame me if you blow something up ;-)

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor