Audiotron bulk buy Update

Seeing as the people who were buying the US Audiotron from me are happy to<= BR> proceed, I will carry on with the UK buy.
If you are not happy with the terms as discussed (in depth) yesterday, then=
simply don't get involved, and indeed stop reading NOW!

Further news from the European distributor - whilst they are not 100% sure<= BR> of the shipping costs involved for different countries and/or differing
number of units, they will be doing a trial with this buy and will charge =A310 for the first audiotron and only =A35 per additional audiotron to the= same
address.

They also seem to think they can ship to NI/Eire/Norway if ppl are
interested for the same price, though they would want exact addresses to check this.

Warranty wise,
The manufacturers warranty protects us and the end user for the first 6
months. During that time, the product warranty holder will be responsible for shipping the unit to us, we will handle all transactions including
return
of the unit or exchange of the product to the warranty holder.
Beyond that, we will be complying with EC regulations with respect to
product
warranty for the EC. If a dispute arises and EC law conflicts with respect<= BR> to interpretation. Danish law will be the standard. This works to the buyer= s
favor.
We will provide all the necessary contacts to the unit holders with respect=
to warranty obligations and support.

So there you go - they will deal with you directly and not have to go
through me - though obviously I will assist if there are issues - and
certainly if there are any DOA units I will talk to them.  However, as=
mentioned in the email yesterday - buyer pays shipping BOTH ways for a
return.

And now, I've saved the best news till last.
I like to think it's because of my comments to them about their proposed 49= 9
euro price, but who knows? Anyway, they have said now that they will be
operating a website selling the Audiotrons (dunno when though) at 425 euros=
or =A3275 as opposed to =A3320 before, including shipping and taxes to all<= BR> countries under 20% VAT (Sorry Eire - you lose!).  They will address s= mall
variances in VAT online.

This is great news for the future, but I went back on the price I was
getting because it's not such a good deal now saving a mere tenner on the list price and with a few more quid shaved off from them and rounding down<= BR> my slim but controverisal 'profit', the new and FINAL prices are these:

1-10   10-25   25+
=A3265   =A3260    255

As we originally had 15 to buy, I assume there will be that number again an= d
so you save another fiver on one unit + a fiver shipping on each additional=
unit.

I'll be away for a few days from tomorrow so won't be able to respond to an= y
emails beyond tonight.
Can ppl (from original buy OR who want to join in now) please send an email=
to:
atbuy @ arielbusiness.com stating how many units you would like and your shipping address.
I will need exact numbers by Sunday 9th June, to place the order on Monday<= BR> 10th.

Those who sent me cheques originally, I will send them back and you can
issue new ones later for the correct amount.  If I don't have a chance= to
send them back before I go away, I'll do them immediately I get back.

Thanks,

Tony
PS:  Sorry to existing buyers you have to re-apply as it were - I thou= ght it
best as you may want to change the numbers (or pull out even) in light of recent discussions and new prices.

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com