VIOM - Girder - Bathroom Audio WAS RE: (ukha_d) Interactive Demo?

Paul,

After being inspired by your bathroom audio, I'm doing a similar thing, well
almost exactly the same......

I was having problems with girder recognising the serial command from the
VIOM AFTER the initial one was saved and the PC rebooted. If I re-learnt the
command (exactly the same as the previous one) it worked...... :?

What I changed was: In the receive settings for the serial plug-in (3.03) I
set it to variable length and ticked the "Translate (bin->hex)" option as
well.

It seems to remember the commands now (although I'm still fighting with the
state settings).

Hope this may be of some help.......

For every one else, VIOM (Versatile Input Output Module)
www.phaedrusltd.co.uk connected to PC.
I'm using the clipsal momentary switches attached to the inputs of the VIOM.
To send commands to Girder www.girder.nl to control various PC based audio
applications.

HTH

Neil