RE: Message for Phill H

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Message for Phill H
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 00:22:28 +0100

Simon,

Appologies ... The last ten months have been somewhat stressful and I've ended up forgetting so much shit that I've been playing with (been doing loads of bits and pieces for Li at Laser while unemployed so I've had a
constant trickle of "gadgets" in and out of the door) - as soon a= s owt
hasn't been out on the desk it's got forgotten. (Been trying to get a
copy of a 15 CD geneology / family tree proggy out to Stuart Poulton for a good couple of months now.)

Wish you'd sent me a reminder ages ago though ... Wasn't intentional,
honest! Was trying to work out why ecolume sounded familiar a couple of
weeks ago when I saw it appear on an order at LetsAutomate (I've just
started working there) but I couldn't for the hell of me work out where
I'd seen it before...

...haven't actually done anything with the PIR other than try it however long ago it was so it's up to you, I can either lob you back the PIR (it must be in the computer room somewhere) or a cheque for it.

Phil