RE: Re: Need for a fromal group was legal advice / Bulk Buys

> The idea is new and novel, but I am not sure its nessasary. Its not > broke so why fix it.

It would seem John that something is broke though - as my controversial AT<= BR> buy demonstrates, some people are happy with a bargain, some people are onl= y
happy as long as nobody makes any money - bargain or not.

If _something_ isn't decided upon (though not necessarily Tim's idea, good<= BR> though it may be) then what happens the next time someone does a bulk buy?<= BR> Do they:
- Calculate it all to the penny so there is no chance of buyers overpaying?=
- Keep quiet about any profit they may or may not make? (either 'on the sly= '
or because it is understood that profit is not discussed)
- Give an exact breakdown of where all the money will go, why they should get anything on top (if at all), and if they should get some on top, are they asking too much?

You then get to the point where A is happy to pay =A3100 for item X (normal= ly
costing =A3150) with the organiser making =A310 per item, but B, whilst hap= py
with the price, is only happy with the organiser making =A35 - so either th= e
organiser has to pay =A395 per item, or reduce the price he charges to =A39= 5.
Meanwhile, person C wants 10 items, whether at =A390 or =A3100 it doesn't m= atter
so long as the organiser gets not a jot.

This is one reason not to publish cost vs onward sale price as the point is=
that everyone was happy to pay =A3100 instead of =A3150.

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""