Re: A Public Apology

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: A Public Apology
  • From: "jtankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:29:18 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@e...> wrote:
> Let me publically apologise for my very OTT message back to Tony.
I over-reacted to his "good god..." reply to my original message,
which wasn't intended as a dig at him.

Not needed, dad to be, I bet you are on edge, Best Post of the Day

Gidelines are good, its lets all know that the deal is fair. We must
also understand that to people who make a living selling HA
equipment and support his list and its members,  that we should not
be stealing buisness, so far that has not happened.

My additions to any guidelines are:-

If there is to be a profit/contingency then its needs to be made
clear

We should have a indication on the level of this

At the outset we need to know who is taking any risk.

John