RE: Now bulk buy guidelines WAS UK spec Audiotron BulkBuy

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Now bulk buy guidelines WAS UK spec Audiotron BulkBuy
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:12:29 +0100

Title: Message
I think it should be left up to the individual doing the bulk buy as to what they will get from it. It is probably right that if they are making a profit, they should declare it, but I see no problem in 'advertising' bulk buys here (as long as it is an individual and not a company trying to sell to us). The only change I would like to see is some web site, forum, group or whatever the coordinates ALL bulk buys so that we don't get loads of bulk buy messages here. With my own bulk buy I made no profit and lost no money (assuming my time was free) and of course I did get to stand on the roof of the WTC and no profit in the world can re-create that!

Graham