RE: (ukha_d) Re: (ukha_d) X10 availability in the US

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) Re: (ukha_d) X10 availability in the US
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:43:49 +0100

www.laser.com sell converted RR501's that run on good ol' 3 pin 240 volts.  I
don't pretend to understand how it's been converted, but it's been working fine
now for a few months.  The only downside of them is that they only cover 9 unit
codes (i.e. A1 - A9 or A10 - A18), as opposed to the UK version that covers all
18, therefore I'll need to get another one once I have more than 9 PIRs.

Pete