Re: Mobile Phones (maybe OT)

> Im after a new phone, I usually go for Nokia phones cos there really
> nice.  However, this time I quite like the Ericson T68.  Its either that
> or the Nokia 8310..... Any comments?

SWMBO has the 8310, and is on her second one this year.  They're not very
robust (she keeps it in her purse).

> Also the cheapest I've seen is smalltalk.co.uk, any others I should be
> looking out for, been to the usually sites carephonewarehouse, phone4u,
> etc.

I used phones4u, and really wish I hadn't.  They use Singlepoint for
Vodafone, and I've had loads of crap from them.  When I bought my phone, the
only requirement was GPRS.  He sold me a T39 (which I love) on a Vodafone
contract, but they don't do GPRS.  I'm now stuck for a year with a GPRS phone
I can't use.  I won't be a returning customer, and nor will SWMBO.

Andy