RE: Mobile Phones (maybe OT)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Mobile Phones (maybe OT)
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:27:00 +0100

Chris - there is a new version of the T68 made in collaboration with Sony called the T68i - it effectively addresses some niggles with the original T68 most notably of which is a new screen which is much improved particularly without backlighting turned on. Software has also been re-vamped. Probably a bit more expensive though.
    There is a mini review - not much useful stuff though - in July 2002 (!!) PC Pro - which has been on the shelves for a while now !!!!

    Kevin