AutomatedHome Website News for today (05/29/2002)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: AutomatedHome Website News for today (05/29/2002)
  • From: mark@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:23:13 +0100

Here's the news, and nothing but it.

Story Title:  FutureFlat.org Updates
>from
Posted by: "Mark" on: Monday May 27, @ 09:39AM
Intro story text (There may be additional text on the site:
Stuart Whyte has just added new photos to his tutorial on how to convert
an IR7234 for mounting in a standard 2 gang wall box. He's also added a
new "How to wall mount a Fujitsu Point 5 " tutorial...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=902
Story Title:  Home Automator Info
>from
Posted by: "Mark" on: Monday May 27, @ 04:35PM
Intro story text (There may be additional text on the site:
Here's some more info on Home Automator from Graham Howe...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=904
Story Title:  AutoM8it Beta
>from
Posted by: "Mark" on: Monday May 27, @ 10:49PM
Intro story text (There may be additional text on the site:
This looks like a very exciting new home automation software product!
AutoM8it looks like it has the potential to be a HomeSeer type system and
its plug-in architecture makes it infinately expandable. The Developers
are looking for testers for the first beta due tomorrow. Please read on if
you can help...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=905
Story Title:  BlueTooth Review
>from
Posted by: "KenWatt" on: Wednesday May 29, @ 09:16AM
Intro story text (There may be additional text on the site:
My Bluetoothed Life! Okay, I gave in and bought the laptop with all the
bells and whistles, more connectivity than you can shake a stick at and
I’m happy with that bit and the performance of the laptop. Now there’s
this little matter of Bluetooth the new short range wireless
communications protocol, originally mooted by Ericsson a few years back
and now devices are starting to appear..

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=906
Story Title:  Sony VAIO PCG-SRX41P Review
>from
Posted by: "KenWatt" on: Wednesday May 29, @ 09:20AM
Intro story text (There may be additional text on the site:
I first saw this Ultra-Compact laptop on the net, I had no idea just how
compact the machine actually was as you do not get a good idea of it from
a picture, something I hope to have rectified with some of the photos I’ve
taken here...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=907
Story Title:  Rackmount DDAR
>from
Posted by: "Mark" on: Wednesday May 29, @ 12:19PM
Intro story text (There may be additional text on the site:
Quinten Uijldert has successfully rackmounted his DDAR (Dell Digital Audio
Receiver) in a 2U case...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=908

Thanks for reading, please stop by the site and post a comment if you're
interested in anything you've read here.