RE: habuy - problems

We use Sophos SAVI. Our webserver checks with SOPHOS every 2 mins (or
every time it makes a connection to the net) for updates then sets the
rollout number. SOPHOS SAVI then checks every 10 mins (or whatever you
set it to) for a new rollout and auto-installs the latest version. We
have had no problems in over 2 years and catches about 5 viruses a day.
Flexability of updates is the key as AV software is only as good as its
last update. I usually have autodownloaded and installed the updates
before I get the email notification of a new virus!
Price was =A31000 for 100 user server for a year - When I renewed last
year I went for 2 years which worked out @ less than =A32000. They have
various SMTP mailscan products available so give them a ring as I don't
think prices are on their website. http:= //www.sophos.com/
No affiliation just a happy punter.

Michael

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk