Re: Showshifter & me - all your base belong to us

THIS>>
Ben said:

> Surely makes most sense running on its own box.
>
> Lets say you are installing some new software that requires a reboot and
> you are trying to record a film or the other half is watching something
> recorded.
>
> I my view SS would need to be on its own box to save these issues, plain
> and simple
AND THIS>>
Ken said:
TBH Andy, I use my PC's for a variety of things and I don't have a
problem with that at all in the main and the best of luck to those who
do use them for the likes of video editing or whatever, personally I
don't think that the Windows OS is best suited to that task particularly
where you have to run other apps alongside it.

Are SOLVED with this >>

LINUX :P

Well it will be once I get some spare time on my hands and pull together all
the software and write an installer for it all, so it is easier to get
going.

Steve D

"Regular people say 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. Engineers say: 'If it
ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.'"