RE: OT - Outlook Problem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT - Outlook Problem
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:09:40 +0100

Ben - exactly this happened to me about a month ago - not sure why but later it went away again so I can't help as to what fixed it - it seemed it was after a Microsoft Critical update was applied and I had assumed a later one fixed the problem. I assume you have the latest patches. I do get this 'stalling' happening occasionally in all sorts of situations now but I have assumed it's either due to memory or disk space issues. As I am about to rebuild the machine >from know.

    BTW - I posted a message re a problem with Outlook now checking mail in background and the culprit is... INFUZOR - it sets up background retrieval of your email.

    Kevin