Re: Showshifter & me - all your base belong to us

> Your post and my last one overlapped, which happens to me constantly here.

It takes a minute for the messages to fly round the world, and Yahoo is good
for the price ;-)

> But I agree with your point, which I think I made in some ways my last
post, without
> mentioning anything about people's ages!

Heh!  I didn't want to cause offence to anyone, but it's just something I've
observed.  SWMBO's mother is the worst case I've come across.  Tell her it's
a PC, and she'll ask you to operate it for her.  Tell her it's the remote
control for the Hifi, and she'll use it.  That actually worked last night
with the Fujitsu and my music server throwing out music via my Veronica.

> Nice that someone can see both sides.

I certainly do, I hope.  I think everyone has made valid points, and most
have been correct.  Different people require diffrent things, and that's all
it boils down to in the end.

Andy