Re: Audiotron vs Rio Receiver - Round 2

Chicken!!

Is different anyway - my problem is one of placement.  I _could_
bung it in node 0 and SMWBO _could_ get to it, but it is slightly
less convenient than a cupboard in the kitchen (not that she spends
her life in there I hasten to add!) and thus she probably wouldn't
use it that much.

_Your_ problem is merely one of forking out for the kit, realising
how much better it is, and then being 'forced' to upgrade all your
Rios in favour of a 'real' networked MP3 player :-))

Tony