Re: Another Unmetered Service

It is pretty cheap. If you have more than one PC, then an ISDN router is
ideal - most provide auto-reconnect, and basic firewall services. I've been
using one to connect to Demon for about three years - you get the occasional
problem, but by and large it's good. Demon also give fixed IP, and they
don't cut you off. I've been connected for weeks at a time.

Soon to be a thing of the past for me, as BT arrive this week to put by 256k
line in. I'm, sadly, getting quite excited.