RE: UK HA All-encompasing FAQ

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: UK HA All-encompasing FAQ
  • From: "fluff" <fluff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 09:42:36 +0100

Maybe a Wiki?

http://www.wikipedia.com/wiki/wikipedia:What+is+a+wiki

Don't know if a little more control can be added to stop people trashing it.

Or some sort of simila online, user edited system. There's a lot of top
class knowledge in the group, but editing on this scale would be a major
task & there is a lot of varied opinion (another audiotron/rio battle
anyone?), but this needn't be a bad thing, as can have multiple answers to
most things as long as they are put as opinion, not writ.

Also avoids copyright if people contribute their own stuff.

I'm no coder (sadly) but most of these systems exist if anyone is willing to
mod & host them.

A.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor