-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Gordon [mailto:paul_gordon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 July 2002 07:28
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Dallas temp sensors

Hi Neil,

Got a weekend off work for a change this week, so I might try to play with
one of these if I get some time spare from my other chores... :-(

Just one quick question...

what's the connection schematic? - I've had a trawl round the Dallas site
and downloaded a couple of PDF's, but thus far, I've not found a connection
diagram...

what pins on the RJ er... 11 is it? port go to what pins on a DS1820?

I presume I cah hack an old modem line cord to bits to get the RJ11 (?) lead

for the 9097U...

I also presume I can put multiple 1820's on a single lead in parallel?

sorry for so many questions, - but so little time to play! - and I want to
get it working in as short a time as possible...

Many thanks mate!

Paul G.

>From: Frost Neil <Neil.Frost@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Dallas temp sensors
>Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:40:47 +0100
>
>Paul,
>
>No problem, mail me off list with details. When I'd ask for the
>DS1820's I also ask for the DS9097U's so have a couple spare.
>
>Neil
>

> >Wot, - the DS9097U's??
>
> >I already have 4 x DS1820's for the Quasar board..
>
> >Wouldn't I only need 1 of the DS9097U's?
>
> >I'll graciously accept one of those if you don't mind...
>
> >thanks ever so...
>
> >Paul G.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor