UKHA Web Hosting Special Offer (with ASP Support now!)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: UKHA Web Hosting Special Offer (with ASP Support now!)
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:06:40 +0100

This is the last time this message will be posted (as we're trying not to class this as spam!!!)   People where asking for ASP Support, we'= ve now done
it. Here is the offer to help out the ukha community.

250MB Diskspace
1.5GB Monthly Transfer
Web Based Control Panel (You can manage all your email accounts, aliases, etc through this)
Unlimited POP3/Imap Accounts
Webmail
MySQL Database
Tomcat (JSP Support)
CGI/PERL
SSI
PHP
Frontpage Extensions
Majordomo List Manager
Chilisoft ASP
Plus loads more features not listed.

All this for =A326.50 per year, sorry about the increase but we still recok= en
its way cheaper than every other company out there! The only reason we can<= BR> offer it this cheap is because we have rented co-lo servers in the states o= n
a 5.5GB backbone.

You can signup online at:
http://ww= w.o2hoster.co.uk/specials/offers/index.html, please be aware you
need to choose the With ASP Icon for asp support.

If you have any questions regarding this offer please email me directly, as=
im sure nobody wants more traffic on the list!

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""