RE: HomeSeer Help

I have just started working on a HS plugin which will monitor a number of
things, e.g. available drive space (fixed & mapped), mem usage, windows
uptime & CPU usage. All the info will be set as global hs variables so
they
can be used in scripts or asp pages etc.
Note: The drive space monitoring *will* work with drives over 2Gb which was
a problem with one of the scripts that was floating around.

It's not ready yet, but I thought I would post so that if anyone has other
ideas on stuff to monitor I could try and incorporate them into the plugin.

I'm not really sure how to handle the CPU usage as there is no way to have
HS constantly report it. I was thinking of average usage over say, a
minute?
Thoughts?

Justin.