Re: Wiring light switches...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Wiring light switches...
  • From: "fondlezz" <akilgore@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:20:22 -0000

Yeah, it is when you're wiring sockets etc. but to the best of my
knowledge the three wires that go to a standard light switch act as
live, switched live and earth (even though live and switched live may
be coloured as they would be for live and neutral).

As I say, this is my understanding of it all - I maybe wrong...
(Hey, it wouldn't be the first time...!?!)

Andy.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "fluff" <fluff@i...> wrote:
> I always assumed T & E was live, neutral & earth. Hope so coz I
just did a
> rewire that way.
>
> A.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor