Re: Re: Advanced X10 commands with LD11's

psghome2002 wrote:

> I'd like to get them all to come on together in some modes but
> individually in others.

If you use Homeseer, you can specify a smart grouping on a per event basis.

Non-smart, a macro would send A1 On A2 On A3 On A4 On
smart, a macro would send A 1 2 3 4 On

The lights would all go on at the same time.

The problem comes when you want to do multi-level dimming.... you'd have
to do

A 1 2 dim 55 A 3 4 dim 20

or have them pre-prepared in a state by a regularly scheduled macro (eg
A 1 2 dim 55 A 3 4 dim 20
A 1 2 3 4 Off

Then sending

A 1 2 3 4 On

will dim them back up to the last dim level.

A little waffley..... but I think I've got the point across.... :)

--
Doogie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2
Colours at LensExpress.com!
Click here to find your contact lenses!