-----Original Message-----
From: Nikola Kasic [mailto:nikola@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 July 2002 11:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] Yahoo Groups problem

Try to use some address you don't use for anything else, and do the routing there.
E.g. if you have domain registered with easily e.g. mydomain.com then you create e-mail address called mygroups@xxxxxxx.
Then you subscribe that address to yahoo groups.
You can go then in Easily control panel and change e-mail forwarding for that address. Takes effect immediately.
The other option is to register yahoo address (if you don't use it for anything else) and change forwarding there. I hope that one is faster.
Cheers,
Nik