Re: Cheap Four Composite Video Capture

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Cheap Four Composite Video Capture
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:22:03 -0000

Looks expensive - especially if they sell it into the broadcast
market.

Could be worth finding out more though.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@b...> wrote: > http://www.visioprime.c= om/home.htm

> that looks very interesting, can't find out much about it though,
but
> networked CCTV! ;)
>
> K.

appricated.

> > I will let people know when I'm done with my code, which I will > probably
> > be
> > selling as everything I've tried is pants, but don't hold your breath
> its
> > while away if I keep going to these ms deadends.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click 3D"Click 3D"Avucue2 3D"ACUVUE 3D"FreshLoo= 3D"Focus 3D"Get
Click here to find your contact lenses!

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk