Re: Cheap Four Composite Video Capture

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Cheap Four Composite Video Capture
  • From: "graham_howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:39:27 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "psghome2002" <psghome@h...> wrote:
> There was also that 'Stealth Big Brother' software and 4 input card > from AEISECURITY. Did anyone look at it / find out more / get it
> working? I emailed them several times but got no reply. I guess
they
> don't really want to sell it!

This is what Ken and I started talking about. I joined their forum a
week ago and posted a few questions. The answers were not terribly
helpful, but it seems that this product also does the '4-into-1'
trick and therefore can not process the images independantly ad react
accordingly. It seems that it simply takes the four signals, combines
them into a single image and watches for the image to change. When
the image changes you can then save it or ftp it but thats about it.

What we want is something that takes 4 camera feeds into a single
card and allows different commands to be triggered by movements on
each camera. And of course we want it all for about 27.60 including
vat and delivery (though an extra =A375.43 delivery to Northern Ireland would seem fair).

Graham (...lighting the touch paper and standing well back ;-)

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click
Click here to find your cont= act lenses!

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk