Re: NOW Automated Vacuum WAS First post

Kenneth Watt wrote:
> Wow, you must be flusher than I thought! ;)

Hehehehehe.... living in a scumball one bedroom flat at the moment due
to credit rating issues thanks to ex-wife and =A340,000 worth of
debt...... :o

Looking to self build sometime in the medium term future, so thinking
about stuff like central vac vs robotic etc, etc, etc... :)

> IIRC, the last time I checked Dyson where looking at a retail of about=
> =A31000-1500 for one of these. Electrolux also had a version and it wa= s
> about the same money from what I remember.

Yeah.... thats about what I expected.... either it'll have dropped a bit by the time I get around to the build, or the cost difference between 2 of them and a decent central vac system will make it a no brainer... :) (not even mentioning the cool factor :)

--
Doogie

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click 3D"Click 3D"Avucue2 3D"ACUVUE 3D"FreshLoo= 3D"Focus 3D"Get
Click here to find your contact lenses!

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk