RE: More Meteor Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: More Meteor Questions
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 19:43:37 +0100

Brian, yes please if you have the info I would be grateful if you could
mail it to me.

Ta

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click here for more selections... Click here to visit LensExpress.com Avucue2 Colours ACUVUE Disposables FreshLook Colorblends Disposables Focus Night & Day Continous Wear Get Wild... with Wild Eyes!
Click here to find your contact lenses!