RE: newbie cable issues + no brainer questions + Adding plug sockets

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: newbie cable issues + no brainer questions + Adding plug sockets
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <alex@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 21:56:05 +0100

Sorry if I was not clear, I'm actually running complete new rings rather than replacing existing ones. By extra sockets I was referring to the number of holes for back boxes, not all of these will have mains, some will have cat 5 or coax.

Argos have 2 SDS drills, from reading in uk.diy (I think, do a google search on "SDS Drill" to check) the £50 drill is a Power Devil and it was suggested didn't have a good reliability  record. The JCB was £70.