ot friday chukkle

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ot friday chukkle
  • From: "Amar Nagi" <amar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:48:23 +0100

A little boy, Bernie, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old
farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad
news, the donkey died."

Bernie replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Bernie said, "OK then just unload the donkey." The farmer asked, "What ya
gonna do with him?"

Bernie, "I'm going to raffle him off."

Farmer, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

Bernie, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he is dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Bernie and asked, "What happened with
that dead donkey?"

Bernie, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and
made an off the books profit of $998.00."

Farmer, "Didn't anyone complain?"

Bernie, "Just the guy who won." So I gave him his two dollars back."

Bernie grew up and eventually became the chairman of WorldCom

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor