Re: Re: External Ethernet???

What I do is run "white plastic trunking" down... I have some
piccies, but they're big... if you want me to mail them to you, drop
me a note off-list.

I had the same problem and used round black plastic trunking purchased from one of  Mr Harrison' organisations. 4 runs of CAT5 will happily fit into one trunk cant remember if it was 18mm or 22mm but doesn't stand out too much. (Only 3 CT100 though)

If you are going around corners etc make sure you thread the wires through the dismantled peices and then when it is in roughly the right place get happpy with the silicone!!

We silconed a piece of pipe through the cavity wall before starting which made life easier and should be a bit more waterproof as it goes into the back of the round terminal box thing we used to terminate the pipe.

HTH

Paul