Re: cat 5 cabling - costing

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: cat 5 cabling - costing
  • From: "nadzukir" <nadzukir@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:21:29 -0000

Have you tried http://www.homestead= .co.uk/ ? Their prices look really
good for CAT6 (especially compare to the CAT5).

Anyone know about the 350Mhz rated CAT5e they sell? I thought that
was higher than the rating for CAT6? They also sell CAT6 cable rated
at 550Mhz...

Not dealt with them personally...

Cheers
Claude
--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@e...> wr= ote:
> At the risk of advertising :-)

> - If you live within a TLC free delivery area, then I'd go with
them.

> - If you don't, then Screwfix are good (and reliable), but you'll
need to order more than one drum to get free delivery.

> - Alternatively, if you really must have it tomorrow, then order
>from >
> Mark

CAT5 cable? (preferably a company that some of you lot have used..)

<http://docs.yahoo.com/inf= o/terms/> Service.

> For more information: http:= //www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@y...
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...

<http://docs.yahoo.com/inf= o/terms/> Service.

> For more information: http:= //www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@y...
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...

<http://docs.yahoo.com/inf= o/terms/> Service.

__
> This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
SkyScan