RE: Streaming Video Over A LAN

Hi Andy,

Its on MS at the moment because I am an applications developer working on
ASP/SQL/Access all the time. There is no reason why it cant be created as
PHP/mSQL JSP/mySQL etc other than I have done it in what I know.

It would probably run as is under ChillisoftASP on an Apache server,
(possibly with some slight changes).

It uses IE/MediaPlayer because they work extremely well together. I
personally dont like Netscape and have done little with Opera. As I said, it
was developed to suit MY needs in an application. It does work in Netscape
but suffers from the way Netscape interprets Tables and Stylesheets
differently to IE.

One thing I forgot to mention is that for identicle recordings on different
CD's there is only ever one MP3 file, for different versions of the same
song there will be multiple entries and MP3's eg

Original 7" Mix
12" Extended Mix
12" (didnt get it right the first time)Remix
12" (We havent sold enough yet so lets rip off the public again) Remix
Live at some unheard of venue mix.

Keith